Marietta residents know that Wildcat Striping, Sealing and Paving is the best choice for all asphalt needs in Marietta. From installing and maintaining your parking lot, to road work, we will be able to complete any paving project for you! Marietta is known for its rich history, including buildings, streets, shops, and museums. We know this, and it’s why we take pride in our asphalt line striping and sealing. Something as simple as freshly painted, functional parking lot and street lines can really make a place look clean and beautiful.
Call us today to discuss your needs and we will do everything we can to make sure you remain happy and satisfied as we walk with you through the entire project.
Parking Lot Maintenance in Marietta
We have leading solutions to all the residents of Marietta paving needs, such as:
- Parking Lot Maintenance Programs: Paving, Sealcoating, Crack Filling, Sealing & Repairs
- Striping: Parking Lot Striping, Warehouse Striping, & Thermoplastic Striping
- Road Work: DOT signs, Guardrail, Speed Bumps, Curb & Sidewalks
Striping and Sealing Marietta
- Crack Filling: superior crack sealant to prevent water damage; leveling and smoothing of the surface to eliminate trip hazards in parking lots and driveways
- Parking Lot Striping & Sealcoating: this prevents the oxidation and erosion of the top layer of asphalt, prevents water or other liquid from seeping into the asphalt; creates a visually appealing, smooth surface
- Thermoplastic Striping: entrances, decel and intersection improvements using traffic paint, thermoplastic paint and preformed thermoplastic
- Parking Deck Striping: removal of existing lines, washing, restriping
Wildcat Striping, Sealing and Paving can help you with all the ADA compatibility as required by engineers, inspectors, and government regulations. Make the right choice and call us today!
More Information on Marietta, GA
As the largest city in Cobb County, Marietta, Georgia has a population of 56,579, making it the fourth largest suburb of the Atlanta metropolitan area. The median income for a family in the city is $47,340 with industries such as Dobbins Air Reserve Base, the Lockheed Georgia Employees Credit Union, and the dental provider company Kool Smiles’ headquarters.
Those who enjoy history can visit Marietta’s Historic Downtown Square, as there are many cultural productions and public events held here, including a weekly farmers’ market. Also found downtown is the Marietta Museum of History which includes the history of the city and county. This museum holds thousands of artifacts including items from the city’s residents and businesses. Another museum to check out for history enthusiasts is the Marietta Gone with the Wind Museum, also called “Scarlet of the Square.” Visitors can find a collection of memorabilia related to the book and film. Visitors can also swing by the Marietta Confederate Cemetery that contains the graves of over 3,000 Confederate soldiers killed in the Civil War during the Battle of Atlanta.
Marietta is also home to many talented well-known public figures, such as Ty Pennington from TLC and ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, the Food Network TV personality Alton Brown, former NBA star Dale Ellis, and 2012 Republican Presidential candidate Newt Gingrich.
With a smaller suburban feel just outside of bustling Atlanta, Marietta offers great cultural appeal from its busy farmers’ market on the square to the many historic museums and sites.
For reliable asphalt services, go to https://www.wildcatstriping.com.